Trivax Energy has extensive experience deploying Industrial Automation systems such as HMIs, PLC systems, historians, SCADA systems, PCS systems. We have working relationships with leading OEMs and can provide turnkey solutions regarding your Automation needs.PLC OEMs include Allen Bradley, General Electric, Modicon, Siemens, Square D, Mitsubishi, Omron, Delta to name a few.
HMI systems include GE Intellution (Fix32, iFix), Rockwell (RSView, RSBatch, FTView, FactoryTalk Suite, FT Batch) Wonderware (Archestra, InTouch, InTrack, InControl, InBatch, InSQL), Allen Bradley Panelview, Cutler-Hammer Panel mate etc.
Software Licencing & Support
Trivax Energy in conjuction with her partners provide software licensing, deployment and support for leading advanced software solutions. These award-winning advanced software portfolio and consulting services help users make sense of all the data in their plant(s). These solutions allow users to make faster and smarter decisions to improve safety, reliability, efficiency and sustainability.
Some of these software includes:
- Alarm and Operations Management Softwares
- OPC industrial connectivity software
- Process Historian
- Process Design and Simulation softwares, including 2D and 3D modelling
- Enterprise Collaboration Softwares
- Production management softwares
- Advanced Control Optimization and modelling softwares
Whether it is offshore production or onshore processing, communication is the backbone for efficient plant handling. With recent industry 4.0 and internet of things, there is greater need to ensure data security across different network connectivity. This has brought new industrial standards in cybersecurity.
Whether you are networking your devices to the controllers, connecting the controllers to the control room, relaying data between the control room, the engineering department, and remote manufacturing sites – or all of the above – GIL has the solution you need to seamlessly connect your communications.
Condition Monitoring System
The increased availability of wireless technology for industrial asset condition monitoring and New manufacturing technologies, such as Machine to Machine (M2M) interfaces, rely heavily on remote wireless monitoring to erase the safety and reliability concerns of yesteryears. GIL has leveraged on the available cloud technology to provide total solution for downtime improvement. Typical GIL Condition Monitoring Systems covers:
- Vibration Analysis and Balancing Systems
- Online Flow Measurement
- Production Monitoring systems
- Automated Fault Identification
- Energy management Systems
- Electrical Asset Monitoring Systems
- Remote Wellhead SCADA Systems
- Online Realtime diagnostics
- Remote Machinery Services
- Downhole monitoring systems.
An overview of our Trivax services